- FeetMe is a registered trademark.
FeetMe Evaluation Mobility
- FeetMe Evaluation Mobility is a mobility analysis solution that combines the connected FeetMe Insoles and FeetMe Evaluation android application analysis software.
- FeetMe Insole is a medical device with a pair of connected insoles and a wireless charger.
FeetMe Evaluation application
- FeetMe Evaluation Application is a mobile application for collecting and analyzing gait parameters.
FeetMe Evaluation Dashboard
- The FeetMe Evaluation Dashboard is an online platform for visualizing the gait parameters collected and analyzed by FeetMe Evaluation Android Application.
- FeetMe Rehabilitation is a rehabilitation solution that combines the connected FeetMe Evaluation Mobility insoles and a mobile FeetMe Rehabilitation Application.
FeetMe Rehabilitation application.
- FeetMe Rehabilitation application is a mobile application that provides real-time biofeedback rehabilitation exercises to a patient.
- FeetMe Stimulate is a solution for the treatment of movement disorders through closed-loop stimulation (haptic, electrical or audio) from the FeetMe motion measurement system.
- Chronic diseases are long-term conditions that generally progress slowly. Responsible for 63% of deaths, chronic diseases (heart disease, stroke, cancer, chronic respiratory diseases, diabetes, etc.) are the leading cause of death in the world.
Intelligent embedded algorithms.
- An intelligent embedded algorithm is an algorithm that allows to calculate metrics of interest directly on the wearable (connected object) without data transfer.
- Software allowing an easy use of the connected FeetMe insoles for some use cases.
- Biofeedback is a biological feedback, a feedback applied to living organisms, a feedback from the organism, from the body. In the case of FeetMe devices, biofeedback is a real-time feedback of movement via a visual or audio interface.
- Digital biomarkers are physiological and behavioral measures generated by users from connected objects / wearables or digital tools.
Spatio-temporal parameters of the gait
- Spatio-temporal parameters are validated gait descriptors, some of whose minimal variations are not accessible to the human eye. (For example, step length, walking speed, etc.)
Phantom limb pain
- Phantom limb refers to the feeling that an amputated or missing limb (even an organ) is always connected to the body and interacts well with other parts of the body. Two out of three war amputees report this feeling. Approximately 60 to 80% of individuals who have experienced amputation experience this sensation, and the majority of these sensations are painful.