FeetMe devices combine embedded and miniaturized sensors with smart algorithms to assess mobility in real world non invasively.
Every device can be paired with a software solution targeting different use cases:
- FeetMe® Evaluation for evaluation;
- FeetMe® Rehabilitation for rehabilitation;
- FeetMe® Stimulate for patient assistance.
The FeetMe insole is a solution for ambulatory gait assesment that combines pressure sensors, motion sensors and an embedded calculation power to allow real time gait parameters assesment.
- 12 Sizes (from size 35 to size 46)
- Thickness 4 mm
- Weight 100 g
- Battery life 24hrs
Embedded calculation power
- Embedded metrics calculation
- Sample rate 100 HZ pressure
- Gyroscope, accelerometer
- Sample rate 150 Hz IMU
Standalone device with internal storage
- Data storage 13 days
- Communication Bluetooth Low Energy
- 2 years or 1 000 000 steps
Metrics and technical specifications
More than 20 metrics are calculated for every step with FeetMe® Insole:
- Stride length
- Walking speed
- Width motion
- Stride time
- Single support time
- Swing time
- Double support time
- Pressure distribution
- Stride length difference
- Strides time difference
- Distance traveled
- Support asymetry
- Trajectory center of pressure
FeetMe Quality Management system has certified NF EN ISO 13485:2016 & ISO 9001:2015
FeetMe Evaluation is a medical device in class Im:
- Compliant with Directive 93/42/CEE (in transition with the medical device regulation 2017/745)
- Compliant with CEI 60601-1 :2006 (Basic safety & essential performance of Medical electrical equipment), CEI 60601-1-2: 2014 (electromagnetic disturbances) & CEI 60601-1-11 :2010 (used in the home healthcare environment)
- Compliant with ISO 62304:2006 (Software life-cycle processes)
- Compliant with ISO 14971:2019
- Compliant with IEC 62366-1:2015 (Usability engineering)
- Compliant with European Regulation n° 2016/679 GDPR, and the French law loi n°78-17 January, 6 1978 concerning IT, files and freedom
Scientific validation / Data export
Our measurements have been scientifically validated in clinical setting. Our customers can easily access our data and the data can be customized based on customers needs.
For further information or studies: contact us
FeetMe can provide a SDK for its partners. For more information:
Support and Questions
You can download user manuals and support documentation on the page Support & Downloads.
You can also consult frequently asked questions.
You can also contact us.